Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tommy and Charlie photo shoot :)

Tommy and Charlie had a lot of fun with their Aunt Amber a couple of weeks ago while 
she took their pictures. It was so fun to see them together for the first of many photos to come! Thanks Amber! These are a few of my favorites!



What a sweet little Tommy!


So peaceful...for the moment.


Cute little hand!


Nice and awake! I love this outfit!


Cute rubber ducky binky!


Two sweet little guys!


Look at those blue eyes!  Charlie stole his brother's binky.


Best buddies forever!


Now I need to get them all printed! So much fun!  I am so blessed to have such sweet little boys in my life.  I love them both so much!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww. These pictures are precious. What sweet little brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Amber did such an amazing job. I finally finished editing my set. I didn't get as many as I would have liked, I think it was an off day for pictures! Such cute boys. Sorry it took me so long to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I posted some of the pics on my blog. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO cute! Love these little guys! :0)

    ReplyDelete