Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tender Mercies of the Lord

http://bcove.me/f5gu9su4

I love this video! I have been thinking a lot lately about the tender mercies that I receive from a loving Heavenly Father each day.  There are so many.  I am so grateful that He is aware of me and of my family.  He has truly blessed us with so very much. I love Him.  I know that He is there for me and that He always will be.  What a blessing it is to know that there is a God and that we are His children and that He loves us. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this talk! We truly are so blessed! Thank you for sharing this. How are you doing? How is Charlie? Is he ready for his grand entrance? I can't wait to meet him! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very true! We are all quite blessed! Thanks for the video! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thank you for reminding us all about the tender mercies from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete