The Saturday sessions of General Conference were great! What a wonderful day. The spirit was so strong. I loved the announcement by President Monson that lowered the age for missionaries to begin their missionary service. Now sister missionaries can leave on missions at 19 years old. So amazing! What a blessing in the lives of so many sisters. More of them will be able to serve and how great will be their contribution. I am still amazed at how much serving a mission has blessed my life. The experience has given depth to my life that I don't think I would have had without it. I loved my mission and the people that I taught. I loved my companions and still value their friendship today. And most of all I treasure the relationship that I developed with my Savior. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's restored church on the earth today. I know that it is lead by living apostles and prophets. I know that the priesthood authority is on the earth today and that through this authority families can be sealed together forever. I long for the day when I will be able to see my Savior face to face and I will bathe His feet with my tears. I love Him!
Thank you for sharing your testimony! I appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this! You are wonderful! Conference was amazing, wasn't it? The work is speeding up and we are all called on to be stronger and stand as witnesses of Christ.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this! It's nice to hear! :0)
ReplyDelete