Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time to start blogging more.



I decided I would post a couple of wedding photos!  I can't believe Riley and I have been married now for over six months.  It is amazing how fast the time has gone.
I decided that I need to post more often.  I am going to try to do a better job.  Things have just been so crazy around here.  There doesn't seem to be time to worry about a blog.  We found out recently that my dad may have cancer again.  That has taken up a lot of my time, a lot of it just worrying.  I know that he will be okay.  It is just a little unnerving to think of what may lie ahead.  At any rate all we can do now is pray for help, courage, and healing.  I know that our prayers will be answered.

3 comments:

  1. Well, might I be the first to say IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU CAME BACK!!!! Just kidding! Everything will be alright, I know it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting!!!!!!! Dad will be okay. I know that too. My nerves have been terrible, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are here!!!!! I just noticed. Sorry, I am late! Teehee! I love the new look of your blog! My anxiety had been crazy lately, too. Everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete